By accessing and using cardioton.site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Intellectual Property Rights
The content on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of cardioton.site and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, or create derivative works from any material on this site without our prior written consent.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- You may print or download content from cardioton.site for personal, non-commercial use only.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
The information provided on cardioton.site is for general informational purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information contained on the website.
Your use of any information on this site is at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify, update, or remove content without prior notice.
- We do not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free access to the website.
- We are not responsible for any viruses or harmful components that may affect your device while accessing cardioton.site.
3. Third-Party Links
This website may contain links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. We do not endorse or have control over the content, products, or services offered by these third-party sites.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of third-party websites.
4. Limitation of Liability
We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use or inability to use cardioton.site.
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the content.